DARK RED PROJECT S.L in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD 2016/679), informs users of the website www.sandranavarro.com:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsible is DARK RED PROJECT S.L with CIF B99481194 and registered office at Almacén 38 de Zaragoza.
You can contact by calling +34.976.928.799 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose do we collect your data?
On this website, personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of the treatment are the following:
CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions raised and send the user the requested information through the email or telephone number indicated in the form.
ELECTRONIC MAIL: If the user contacts through the email published on this website, their data will be processed to answer the queries raised and to be able to send the requested information through the email through which the query is received.
How long do we keep your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms will be kept until the user requests its deletion.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms, if the indicated fields are not filled in, the user will not be able to send them.
Who do we give your data to?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
What third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
|sandranavarro.com||_dc_gtm_UA-4977772-3||Third||Add the Google Analytics tracking code from Google Tag Manager||Click here|
|sandranavarro.com||_ga||Third||Used to distinguish users||Click here|
|sandranavarro.com||_gat_UA-4977772-3||Third||Used to limit the percentage of requests||Click here|
|sandranavarro.com||Viewed_cookie_policy||Third||Remember the user’s preference regarding the information provided about cookies|
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Request the rectification of personal data that are inaccurate
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Ask for the portability of your data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to their treatment and DARK RED PROJECT S.L. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents given at any time
The user may exercise their rights through email email@example.com or postal mail Almacén 38, 50191 de Zaragoza, attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised.
The user may also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
DARK RED PROJECT S.L. has implemented all security measures, in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
- Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the entire community.
- Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
- We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect the rules of coexistence:
- You are responsible for the content you publish, do not fall into the violation of any right, law or regulation.
- Take care of the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make illicit, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent, misleading or misleading comments.
- We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not have conversations with profiles that we may consider to be false.
- Please note that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the point of view of our company.
- If your comments do not comply with the ‘House Rules’, they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts disallowed content will be banned from the community.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.